I'm so excited...She's gonna love it!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
Hoping I get one of those sweet chairs!
upload_2018-12-21_21-34-27.png

Na Kris,she's getting the NEW SUPA model clothes line - With easy lift winder!
It does look like a modern chair you'd buy but I bet that one doesn't have that little gold oval imprinted with "MADE IN CHINA".

Reactions: KrisUpInSmoke
I quit smoking and my laundry basket has no wheels! Oh, how far we've strayed! At least our chairs have remained as comfortable as ever...

I finally quit smoking in January 2005. I just decided I was tired of it, and wanted to stick around a little longer for the Grand Kids. I decided to taper off, and do it my way.
I did mine by one cigarette a day. When I got to "2 day" I was sitting watching TV in the evening with the wife and realized I hadn't smoked any that day. So I made a note to see if I could hold off. So far, so good.
After a week and a half, I told her because she hadn't noticed. She was ecstatic.

I'm scratching my head about the Laundry basket...

Unless you mean you quit smoking food. In that case, man, you gonna die!

Reactions: KrisUpInSmoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky