I was looking for something different to smoke.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmm.....that's about $500/lb, live weight. Maybe I could have my doctor take a second mortgage on his house so he can buy my next big smoke?

Wow...not sure how they came up with the price...rare species or not, that's just insane...

Eric

Since your buying count me in! How would it feel to smoke meat that actually cost more than the smoker itself?

forluvofsmoke said it right... That is just insane!!

I'm sorry--HOW MUCH?? Somebody's 9 key is stuck. And on top of that, they say
"The hair is soft and has a iridescent sheen. The body color is a deep purple-red with a white blaze on the face and a white tail. The horns are well developed in both sexes and are angular and ringed (up to 18 inches)." Why do we care if we are buying meat to eat? That's describing a future pet, for Pete's sake!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky