howdy

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by tom123, Mar 6, 2009.

1. tom123

tom123 Newbie

greetings from bisbee az. current projects are, a cold smoker and some mods to my brinkman pitmaster. new projects include smoked sweet bologna, liverwurst and country ham. i also like gardening and target shooting.

2. jdt

jdt Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

welcome to the SMF, lots of good people and info here, lots of sportsmen killing critters but not sure how many are target shooters are here, I am hoping to join my local USPSA chapter this summer, it looks like a ball.

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Have fun and happy smoking

4. donnylove

donnylove Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Welcome Tom. It's a bit of a ghost town around here right now, because the forum had been down, but I think you'll find it to be a very hospitable and helpful forum. Cheers!

5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Glad you found us.

6. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post pics of your projects.

7. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Lots of great people, lots of great info here.

8. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Welcome to the best forum on the 'net for smokerheads, Tom. You'll find lots of good folks here with plenty of friendly advice.

9. got14u

got14u Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

man i luv that town !!!
    me and the family did our Chicago hotdogs there the year before last at the blues festival...GREAT TIME!!! and welcome to the forum.

10. ronf

ronf Smoke Blower

Welcome Tom. Good information here. I also shoot targets.

11. vtanker

vtanker Meat Mopper

Welcome. You will find a wealth of knowledge here. Good luck and I look forward to talking with you again.

12. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF.

13. bandcollector

bandcollector Master of the Pit OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

14. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF, always nice to see another brother from Az. I know your town well, my wife and her parents are from there and Tin Town, with more in Douglas. I know you're gonna have some fun and great Q before long. Fell free to ask any questions, we're all here to help you enjoy the fruit of the TBS.