how to post pictures?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twistertail

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Central Ohio
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x67 -quality 70 -geometry 100x67 -unsharp 10 '/home/admin/domains/smokingmeatforums.com/public_html/photopost/data/500/thumbs/cave.jpg'

This is what I get when I try to upload a picture, what does it mean?

Means it didn't work.........
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Beats me.....
confused.gif
I download my pics onto the desktop, then use photobucket to resize and paste. Sorry, but I cant help ya. The mrs is the expert and she wrote down the instructions so even I can follow them. Basically it goes like this:

Hook up camera, click next, click ok, click done, unhook camera, etc. Someone will be along shortly who really knows what they're doing to help out. Good luck!!

When you find a posting you want to reference, right click on the link for that posting, click on "copy shortcut". In your reply box where you type your message, right click and paste.

Hope that helps
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky