How Many Arkansans here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinjoe1970

Meat Mopper
Original poster
 I have been In Arkansas  since 1991 so I'm Not New here. I've been Grilling about as Long as I Can remember. And smoking  like I was on Fire for 20+ years. But Now that I'm to to this site (forum) I'd like to Know How many Neighbors ( fellow smokers) there are here In My state ( or close By) I'm Jason I live in a small town Just Out of Searcy ( 45 Minutes North of Little Rock )

I have lived all over Arkansas, Texarkana, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Augusta ,Stuttgart and was born in Wilmot...Louisiana now..

My grandparents were from northeast Arkansas, Hickory Ridge and Weiner. They still own agricultural fields in Weiner, farmed by my cousins. I usually bring a few buddies down and duck hunt the last week of the Arkansas season. One of our rice/bean fields is bordered to the east by the Bayou de View Wildlife Management Area. 

My grandparents were from northeast Arkansas, Hickory Ridge and Weiner. They still own agricultural fields in Weiner, farmed by my cousins. I usually bring a few buddies down and duck hunt the last week of the Arkansas season. One of our rice/bean fields is bordered to the east by the Bayou de View Wildlife Management Area. 

I lived there at one point and am still a Razorback fan (yes, this year has been a tough one), if that counts. Anyway, we moved to Hot Springs in 1980, I attended U of A in Fayetteville and when I joined the Air Force, my first assignment was Blytheville AFB in NE Arkansas. I live in NC now and have not been back in quite a while. I keep trying to get over there, if for no other reason that to get a McClard's ribs & fries plate.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky