How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
deer,
I have seen this come to the "top" many times and always blown right over it but this time I decided to jump on the train.
The law part is I have been an officer for 14 years now (dang where has the time gone). the dog part, well I love my dogs or according to those I work with I am one...........take your pick.
icon_smile.gif

Keep up the good work

weirdly - despite using the monicker for a number of years nobody's ever asked why lol
Pretty simple I think aardvarks are the best animals around and I'm curious about just about everything.

I've got a number of food related projects in the works over here in the uk which will all bear the curious aardvark brand name and logo.
Plus, it's catchy lol

But what on earth is a custom body for an ion marker ?
Even thinking paintball I can't think of anything. All I could envisages is weirdly shaped paintballs :0)

I came up with my name from the first full suspension mountain bike I bought. it was a Gary Fisher JoshuaF4 I bought it in 99'.

Shane

HEY YOU LOOK FAMILIAR PIGGER

Got my name from the lovley ladies i work with, i call everyone tater or some form of it and my name is david.while i was gone they set up a instant message thing and i became TATERDAVID. I use it for all my stuff cause i would forget otherwise

hey there smoking 365.

well mine is pretty simple. i eat game. any game. and venison is a staple in my home. and at 280 add the three. big game cook.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
icon_smile.gif

I found mine. I was looking at my time sheet at work and noticed that they used the first four letters of my last name and first two of my first name. Been using this loging since I was 25. I'm now 31. Its worked out nicely.

I do commerical and residential mortgage workouts - where our company works with the lender to "work them out" of a bad situation - and we are good at it.

Not a sexy occupation, but hey, it ain't as bad as some other jobs I could have - how about the dead cow guy? Bless his heart - and in the summer..... argh. I always feel for that guy.

So, the handle WorkOutChamp.

I do all my fishing in and around Poole Harbour (wich is the second biggest natural harbour in the world) and Brandsbay is a part of it,and I thought it sounded nice .

My brother was called Socket for years by friends and family and was always the life of the party. I guess I wasn't as funny or my sense of humor was not up to his so they started calling me dry socket. It became a screen name and has stuck with me ever since.

I have been avoiding this thread long enuff so here goes!My lifelong love of the 4 stroke internal combustion engine,dragracing and truck driving(and all that goes with that)and last but not least that infamous band from England has earned me my nick!

I'm Italian and grew up in a italian household we spoke,ate,cooked and live the Italian way and in Italian "Porco" means pig. With a family full of meat loving wops 90 percent of the meat we cured,BBQ,fried etc... Is pork hense the name "Porco"

I got the idea for my screen name after being stationed in Guantanamo Bay during 06-07. While I was there we would roast whatever pork we could get and hope the smoke would drift into the detainee camps. I was told by some guards that the prisoners thought it smelled great!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky