HOT LINKS IN DECEMBER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Guys, Much appreciated

Gary

​I'm with Al that is great control.I see you still didnt get the freeze wrap for the grinder.Points

Richie

icon14.gif

Thanks Richie .  Glad I smoked Saturday got up to 82º Yesterday and today it was in the low 20's

Gary

Those look great! The restaurant that I work at makes a different sausage weekly. I might have to slip them this recipe soI can try it out.

It's a good one.

Gary

Dang nab it Gary!!! Nice job POINTS to you sir,,, Ya chef has a great recipe there,, I did this in a snack stick and they came out great also,,, but,,,,, only 5lbs???? 

Great job 

DS

I bet they would be good as snack sticks, have to give those a try.

Gary

I bet they would be good as snack sticks, have to give those a try.

Gary

Reactions: GaryHibbert
Awesome lookin hot links Gary, I could eat a couple of them for sure ! Very nice thread my friend, sorry to be late !

That's a great looking recipe, Gary. Cindy and I are both without gall bladders, so it appears that they would be too hot for us. I know a lot of folks who really look for hot stuff and I'm sure they will be thrilled with your recipe.

You're still in the smoking guru league. :points:

Hey Joe, We don't have any Gall Bladders either, Just cut back on the Pepper and make em a little milder.

Gary

Reactions: mowin
Yeah, I had thought about that. That's what I do to a lot of recipes. I even go that to Jeff's rub and sauce. We lean to the sweeter side and that disturbs a lot of Q folks. Oh, well.

Wow, those look .:drool....

Another thing on the list.

Did you just let them cool on the counter, or did they go into a water bath?

:points:

I let them cool on the counter this time

And Thank You

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky