Hey yall!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by gratefuledbbq, Nov 5, 2010.

1. gratefuledbbq

gratefuledbbq Newbie

Hello everybody!

before I start on me, I'd like to start on yuns. I've been reading here for quite some time and must say what a wonderful group of brilliant people!

My name is Ed. I'm from a little town in SE Kentucky and I love to smoke some pig! Ribs and butts especially. I've got my own rub and sauce I use on about everything from pork to squirrel. I run a hardware store, have a wife and two children (boy & girl), do a lot of RV'ing, woodworking, and cooking.

I'm working with some other friends on building a new trailer mounted reverse flow smoker / traveling kitchen. I've been smoking on a little New Braunsfiel for about 6-7 years and it's about to be retired. On to new and better things. Need some tech help on a few things (which I'll ask in the appropriate forum) and cant wait to receive and share knowledge with everyone here.

Once again, wonderful site, wonderful people! Now lets make some wonderful pig!

~Ed

2. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF Ed.

There's allways someone around here willing to help . Just ask .

3. Squirrel!! [​IMG]  [​IMG]

Welcome Ed.

4. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Ed welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Good luck with the build and post some pics of it for us. Have fun and happy smoking

5. northern greenhorn

northern greenhorn Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome Ed to SMF, glad you've joined us looking forward to your future posts, but I'll skip on the squirrel recipes [​IMG]

6. Welcome GratefulEd....[​IMG]

7. deannc

deannc Master of the Pit

Welcome aboard, Ed!  I'm with you, let's throw some pig on!  Looking forward to more of your post and can't wait to see your build.  

8. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF Ed. Glad to have you here.

9. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. [​IMG]