Hey all, new here...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lazymlazyk

Original poster
Jun 27, 2017
North Dakota
Long time listener, first time caller
drool.gif
.  Have been lurking for a couple months now while smoking on a Weber 22.5" kettle grill, getting my feet wet.  Have been working on my first UDS as what's been coming off the Weber is good, but could be much better!  Some of my hobbies include woodworking, fishing, hunting, trapping, and hanging out with my family and friends.  Our first kid is about 9 months old, so time is a valuable resource these days (that's why the UDS has SLOWLY been coming together).  Thanks for having me on this forum, can't wait to get some serious smokin' done!

LazyMlazyK, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and looking to up your game. 

Congrats on the kidlet.  If his or her first work is "smoke," you're in BIG trouble with your wife.

Keep smoking!

Ray
Thanks all! His first word was "mamamamama"...still working on "dadadadada"
jedismily.gif
.  I've been spending most of my time on the UDS subforum, but also some time in the Offset and foods subforums. Maybe tonight I'll be able to post up some Q-View of my first brisket and ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky