Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

holliday58

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 27, 2013
Fremont, MI
Hello all! I have been a member for a few years, but never really participated. I am now finally getting more time to dedicate to the great hobby of smoking meat. I have enjoyed reading everything here and look forward to participating more. I live in west michigan, and will be smoking through the snow and all! I look forward to getting some meat onto the fire!

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! If you moved to Michigan from Wyoming you must not much be bothered by cold weather, that's for sure. RAY

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! If you moved to Michigan from Wyoming you must not much be bothered by cold weather, that's for sure. RAY
Ha! No I’m not afraid of cold weather! Originally from Michigan. Moved around for work. I also lived in Glendale, so I have been to Gilbert a time or two! It’s beautiful this time of year there!

Ha! No I’m not afraid of cold weather! Originally from Michigan. Moved around for work. I also lived in Glendale, so I have been to Gilbert a time or two! It’s beautiful this time of year there!

Yeah, we moved here 18 months ago from CA, only thing I miss is the ocean fishing . We fish Flaming Gorge every year in June until this year and the pandemic. We love Gilbert and the summer heat, gotta have a pool to jump into a half dozen times a day for sure, we hate the cold! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky