Hello! Now i'm ready to ask questions!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on that new MES40, Luis!  There's a lot of great smoky food in store for you and your Mrs...and you'll be glad you bit the bullet and bought the bigger one.

Looking forward to seeing some of your qview!  
icon14.gif

Red

Last edited:
Hey Bear I love that story and pictures, are you sure your not really a stand up comedian ? I know I've said this before but you really have a nice place.

Gary S

That 0311 is a great cooker.  1200 watt element, wheels, access door to the element, stainless with window, remote control.  It was actually one of the finer models before they switched to the gen 2.  Nice find.

Welcome to the forum Luis, and thank you for your service!!

You got that thing just in time for some weekend ribs....or pulled pork......or brisket.....or chicken....or  aaahhhhhhhhh too many things to cook.

Enjoy it, and keep the camera handy for some q-view!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky