Hello, my name is Matt and I'm from NY.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mattr222

Original poster
May 15, 2016
I'm not only new to this forum I'm new to smoking, not only am I new to smoking I'm very new to cooking my wife normally does all the cooking. Yes normally all the grilling too. To my defense I don't get home till after dinner. I'm posting here because I just built my first reverse flow cooker, and I need some help. My cooker only gets 187 degrees F. I decided to go online I found your Forum found some people with that issue did some calculations and there's nothing I can't change on this cooker at this point but I need to know where I should be posting my thread. Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Matt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky