Hello from the Sundrop BBQ contest home town

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

knothole

Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Hello All, been reading alot on the forum and have picked up alot of GREAT information. I will probably be reading alot and asking questions til I learn enough the make some comments. Usually make the Jack Daniels cook-off and the Sundrop cook-off, only as a spectator.

Danny

Welcome Knothole. Lots of good info and very knowledgeable people here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Make sure you check out Jeff's 5 day ecourse.

Welcome to SMF. Ask all the questions that you need. Lots of great information here.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you aboard. You'll be smoking like a pro in no time, just keep reading and asking questions.

Hello Danny, and welcome to the SMF. I think you've got good attitude and we'll look forward to your smokes and Q.

These guys are kidding when they say they can help!
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

welcome from Delaware hope you find the answers your looking for! i know it has helped me with alot of smoking info

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky