Hello from Southern Tier NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Skiwez

Original poster
Oct 2, 2023
HI All,

Been smoking meats for a few years now and have started an annual BBQ. Always a great success but first start with 15 people. Word has spread and I'm up to about 70 people. From the smoker I limit it to babyback ribs and pork shoulder. What I'm looking for help with is suggestions on how to serve all these people taking into account the vagaries of the individual cuts and actually gettgin it all pulled and the ribs cut? Have been poking around the forum for a bit but couldn't exactly find what I'm looking for. Seems like a great bunch of people here.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from pa, as mentioned by bigw you can do butts and or ribs ahead of time and reheat in smoker.

Howdy and welcome to the group from New Mexico.
As B BigW. said, the pork for pulling can be done ahead of time.
Freezing it depends on how far ahead you plan on cooking it.
Show some pictures when you can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky