Hello from South central Pa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jim Fitzgerald

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 13, 2018
My names is Jim and I'm 50 yrs old and I love to cook outdoors all year around. I just bought a smoker about a month ago. made a few things in it already and I can tell you this our neighbors will be drooling this summer!!

Yes it is, good to see some one local. Im looking forward to using the heck out of my smoker and come fall some home made deer jerky.

Thank you, looking forward to sharing my smoker ideas and receipts and learning all I can, from the more experienced smokers.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good evening and welcome to the forum from a cloudy, windy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Reactions: Jim Fitzgerald
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky