Hello from Oklahoma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MaryJ

Original poster
Nov 25, 2023
Newbie here. Getting ideas to convert a shipping crate into a smokehouse. Any suggestions will be appreciated! I am just now getting into sausage making and smoking meats and cheese.

Howdy Mary, welcome to the group from New Mexico.
Can't help you with the smokehouse, but several members have built them and I'm sure some will chime in.

Welcome from Mississippi! Come on with your pics and thoughts. You’ll get all kinds of great advice from the good folks here.

Jim

Newbie here also from the hometown of Toby Keith Moore Oklahoma! Love to smoke and like using Jeff Phillips ideas and recipes.. no help with the smoker idea but sure you'll get the help you need.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky