Hello from Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sammc2

Original poster
May 19, 2024
Columbus, ohio
Hey everyone! Was looking online for some more information on smoking foods. Stumbled across this little gem of a site and figured I'd join up! So hello! You can call me Sam. I'm a 34/f truck driver. I like to bbq as often as I can in the summer time. I enjoy the outdoors along with many other things. I like to think I'm a jack of all trades.
Anyway, I hope to find some good information to help further my bbq journey in life and maybe help some others on the way!

P.s. Just made these sucker's:)

Attachments

• 20240519_150850.jpg
    20240519_150850.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 8
Welcome from Mississippi! You passed the first step for membership. Look forward to more posts and pics. We like show and tell.

Jim

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky