Hello From Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Toterra

Original poster
May 22, 2018
Hello everyone!!
I am a long time lurker and excited to have joined up. Got my feet wet with a Brinkman Smoke'n'grill which was fun, but an insane amount of work. Last weekend while looking to buy some more woodchips for it I accidently bought myself a Traeger Pro 22 and am loving it. Who knew you could actually leave a smoke for more than a minute or two without checking the temperature.

Anyways, glad to be hear and excited to do a whole bunch of smoking this summer!

Reactions: SonnyE
Hi, Welcome to SMF!

I still have my Smoke N Grill, still usable even.
It even survived a surgery to stick a Bradley Smoke Generator in it's side for a number of years. But Bradley thinks their pucks are only for the rich and famous, and I went a different way after a couple of decades with it.
Pellets are available everywhere.

Congrates on the Treager! The Daughter and SIL have one and love it.

Welcome Toterra.

That's an accident i don't mind having (bringing home a traeger).

It was really the wife's fault. While I was checking out some overpriced wood chips, I mentioned how great the Traeger would be in a casual never going to happen sort of way. Then, before I had noticed, she negotiated a great discount and some freebees (store was about to close and the salesperson just wanted to get out of there). Still not sure it all happened but very happy it did.

Hi, Welcome to SMF!

I still have my Smoke N Grill, still usable even.
It even survived a surgery to stick a Bradley Smoke Generator in it's side for a number of years. But Bradley thinks their pucks are only for the rich and famous, and I went a different way after a couple of decades with it.
Pellets are available everywhere.

Congrates on the Treager! The Daughter and SIL have one and love it.
The Smoke N Grill is not going away and will see new life at the cottage I am sure. It is the sort of place where there is nothing else to do all day but to check on the fire every 5-15 minutes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky