Hello all.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kilo

Original poster
Mar 25, 2018
I have been a avid bbq/smoker for about 18 years, I now live in So. Florida. Today brings me to this forum because I just bought a Dyna Glo Vertical smoker. I have two Weber kettles, a Smokey Joe and a Q1200.
I have read reviews all weekend including on here. I have bought the gaskets and silicon needed, wish me luck

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Good deal.. was looking at those for myself to just use it for jerky . Looks like it's going to be perfect for Florida and just the gaskets and RTV sealant may be all you need..

Send pics if you break it in and do your 1st cook.

Welcome aboard kilo - enjoy that new toy.

Chris

Broke in the new Dyna-glo, made some pulled pork last weekend and some homemade cured bacon today. It really does a good job. If you buy one getting the silicon and gasket is a must, there are big gaps between parts the only part I didn't do was around the thermometer and it is minimal. this is the bacon I did today.
20180407_130841.jpg
20180401_062752.jpg

Reactions: motocrash
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky