Hello all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hans2813

Original poster
Nov 27, 2015
Hello all,
I'm from ohio, have been hot smoking a couple of years. I love to cook. I also have a wood fired pizza oven. I I've built a 3x3 x7 smoke house and I'm looking to cold smoke some cheese ect. I'm thinking about buying a smoke meister cold smoke generator. But I may also build one. The smoke meister is a non Venturi . I'm sure I'll see plenty of ideas on here.

Hello Hans!  

Welcome to our group. We have a section for smoker builds.  I'm sure many of us would like to see what you built.  

Personally I think the pizza oven is a nice touch....  On my wish list but the wife is looking at me sideways because of all the equipment I already have! 

Welcome again. We are happy you joined.

Brian 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky