Happy Anniversary!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Outstanding!
B72DB94F-5E9A-4154-BF52-50657B37C693.png
Hope your day is special
1A627EE4-0B26-49E1-AB15-9E104E4DB858.png

4518E6F7-5001-43F8-A4C3-653DD3014A07.png

With all the generosity you definitely belong in
F33666F6-E924-423D-BC7E-F1AEF5915306.png

This beers for you
7EEC36C3-8E3A-467A-93BD-4733FA3322A9.png

Well happy anniversary buddy! You've been a great addition to the forum and a great friend as well!

Ryan

Reactions: flatbroke
WOW! 10 years, time sure flies when your having fun!
Congrats Robert, you sure are one of a kind!
That is meant in a good way! :emoji_sunglasses:
Al

Today, April 14, is the 10th anniversary of Robert tx smoker tx smoker joining this forum.
Thanks so much Charles. This had crossed my mind but bee up to my eyeballs working on a couple projects in the garage, one of which is a major project for a prominent forum member who is coming to visit next week.

Robert

Well happy anniversary buddy! You've been a great addition to the forum and a great friend as well!
Thanks so much Ryan, on all counts. Been a great time and made some really good friends along the way.
Happy Anniversary!
Very much apreciate it Jed. Maybe one day soom the 10 year trip will come full circle and I'll get to shake your hand in person
Happy anniversary. Ten years is a good run so far
Yep, been a good run and I've actually learned a few things along the way :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw
Reactions: yankee2bbq
Truly a befitting acknowledgment for someone who is so generous and helpful here on SMF.
Happy Anniversary Robert!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky