Greetings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef wes

Original poster
Jun 14, 2017
Seattle
Hello everyone,
My name is Wes Yanda and I'm the Head Chef and General Manager of a small restaurant and bar in Seattle, Washington. I've more recently started experimenting with smoking a variety of meats and cheeses as well as vegetables and fruit. I came upon this forum by chance and thought I might as well see what it has to offer.

I've used conventional smokers before but honestly I prefer to "cheat" by using my gas grill and or gas range if need be to ignite my wood chips and use indirect heat to smoke whatever it is I'm smoking. I feel as though there is more of an art to smoking when using these techniques plus you have more control over heat output.

Regardless I'm looking forward to learning some new techniques through this site and also maybe sharing some of my knowledge as well.

Cheers.
Wes

Welcome to the Forum chef.  
439.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky