Great place sauces ect... Pickled Garlic!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nwbhoss

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 11, 2009
Arlington Washington
A couple members have asked me where I get my Pickled habanero garlic for my ABT's and this is the place http://www.garlicgourmay.com/ They have great stuff. Just thought I would share a good thing. This is a local Washington state company and they have booths at the fairs ect.....
I have used several of their products with excellent results
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

It looks like they have a nice selection, I may give it try. Thanks for sharing the source. It's all good my friend.

The Italian and Habanero garlic are both great!!!!! I eat them right out of the jar
icon_mrgreen.gif

The backyard inferno is pretty good as well.

I'm not sue if my poor old beatin half to death pill takening stomach could take all that habanero garlic but it mite get to stomach some jalapeno garlic sauce thou. Do they make that stuff??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky