Gonna try smoking my first chuckie.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

allingamer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 27, 2017
South Dakota
So I have a employee get together tomorrow. So thought I'd bring some smoked meat. Had pulled pork over the weekend so wanted somthing different. Saw the posts about smoked chuckies and was hooked.

Rubbed both with generous coat of A1 and then rubbed them. Left one - my pulled pork rub
right one - commecial rub in picture. Picture is upside down for some reason.

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/A...pictures/20170508_180253_zpstnyfsrkx.jpg.html

Last edited:
My vote is pulled! Be patient they can be stubborn. I like to pan mine with French onion soup around 160 or when they get the color I want.

Thanks guys. Didnt even get to try it. It was so late when it got done. Ok i tried a couple little bites.

So I just finished eating my dinner tonight. I made some smoked pulled chuck enchiladas. OH MY GOODNESS were they yummy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky