Gary Simmons Memorial Fund - Updated 1/20/13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
47 members online right now...should be able to bump it up a bit tonight...Come on SMF....it's for the kids!!!!! 

How much further do we have to go? I donated already, but I might be able to squeeze a little more.

Currently at $587 for Gary's Fund

TJ

Looks like we hit the dreaded stall. Does anyone have any ideas on how to push through it? I don't think we should foil, maybe crank up the heat a bit?

Morning all members and non members (join now)...  

Considering your donation will help kids keep on the straight and narrow path toward being contributing members of society....

and maybe, just maybe Gary helped you make your food great....

donating $5 through PayPal would be a generous token of your appreciation for all his help, and further the education of great kids...

PM me if you think I am off base...

Thanks to everyone who donated!!

We're at $620

THX!

Todd

Looks like our fundraiser for Gary Simmons has stalled out

There have been no additional posts or donations since 12/20/12

Rhonda and I have decided to close the fundraiser, and send a check to Gary's Wife, Kathy

Total Funds Raised = $750

Thanks to everyone who supported this fundraiser!!!!

Todd & Rhonda Johnson

Thats great. The 4h kids will benefit from it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky