Gary Simmons Memorial Fund - Updated 1/20/13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm bumping this thread

We seem to have "Stalled Out"

Not looking to get anyone's last dollar

THX!

Todd

Gary gave so much to all of us here.....  A small donation that continues his memory would be a good thing......  Dave

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Gary & Kathy Simmons donated many hours to kids who were members of 4H.

In Gary's memory, we would like to sponsor some of these kids for future 4H events

All the funds collected will be given to Gary's Wife Kathy.

Below is a link to PayPal

Thank You!

Todd and Rhonda Johnson

Bump! And another donation has been made. Great idea Todd. 

Making a donation to honor the memory of a SMF pillar AND to help kids is a "no brainer" to me.

RIP Gary.... we'll see you in the smoke.

We've collected $325 so far

Our goal is $1,000 for Gary's Memorial Fund

THANKS for all the donations!!!

Todd

Happy Thanksgiving My Friend!

I am very thankful for knowing Gary and I know there are a bunch of kids who are too so since it's Thanksgiving I just doubled my donation, those kids deserve it!

Just saw this and made a donation.

It's to help out the 4H kids that Gary and Kathy love to help out with.

Most of us can afford something seeings as how much we spend on the meats we all ( and Gary ) enjoy smoking!

R.I.P. Gary!

Lynn ( Johnnie Walker)

We're almost 1/2 way to our goal of $1,000!

Current Donations = $467

Your donations will be used to sponsor kids in a 4H program that Gary and Kathy Simmons were very active in. 

Their cooking classes were always full!

THX!

Todd

Looks-Great.gif
It would be awesone if we could get more people to donate..........Great idea Todd!.......

C'mon, Folks!

This is for a very worthy cause and will commemorate our lost comrade. We've gotta do better than just meet the goal. There are thousands of members here taking advantage of the wit and wisdom of the forum, and Gary/Scarbelly was a major contributor for out benefit.

It would only take 50 folks each giving $20 to reach the modest goal! It would be even better if 100 people would give a double sawbuck. And, 'yes', I've done my part.

Please let go of a twenty for the sake of Gary's 4H kids!

Last edited:
Goal = $1,000

Current = $568

Thanks everyone for supporting this fundraiser, and helping a few kids!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky