Fresh Italian Sausage Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
I am putting this here because I asked Pops awhile back were to post it here.
I made 10 pounds of fresh Italian Sausage on Thursday we had some for dinner that night
1 link was left,so I decided I wanted a thin crust pizza.
I cut about 4 ounces of dough off a store bought dough oiled the bowls and proofed them
about 3 hrs.No pics I thought the camera was upstairs.When I seen the camera it was almost to late
I used a fairly new pan it is perforated on the bottom.
100_0132.JPG

The smaller dough will go into my cast iron
100_0035.JPG

The big one with the fixings,hoping for super thin
100_0001.JPG

The cast iron didn't get any sausage
100_0002.JPG

Baked the large one first for dinner
100_0003.JPG

Here you can see the thin crust it sounded great when cutting it Crispy
100_0004.JPG

The cast iron will be for game time snack
100_0006.JPG

Thanks for watching
Richie

Looks good from my house
JJ Thank you I am glad I took that small piece off for the Cast iron pie,I put some of my SC Reaper powder on it.Thanks for the Like i appreciate it
Richie

Thin crust is the best crust and yours looks plenty thin Richie.

Point for sure
Chris

Thin crust is the best crust and yours looks plenty thin Richie.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris thank you we can't find a pizza place around here with a good pie never mind a good thin crust LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie

Wow! That looks awesome Richie!

Do you deliver?
Joe yes only 8 feet from the oven LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
Can hardly wait to try the Cast Iron pie with Reaper powder.

^^^^^ ya what he said! I'm with ray...could eat that for breakfast! Gotta love a good thin crust

Good job richie
Ryan

Those look great . Love a thin crust pizza . Lucky here we have several great pizza places .
I know that sausage is good !!

Let us know on the reaper pizza . I found the right amount for me , and I use it on alot of stuff . Great flavor .

I'd be gobbling that pizza down for breakfast Richie, Like! RAY
Ray Thank you I saved some for lunch and the kicked up Cast Iron for game time.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

^^^^^ ya what he said! I'm with ray...could eat that for breakfast! Gotta love a good thin crust

Good job richie
Ryan
Ryan Thank you wife agrees we or should I say,I have been elected to make all of our Pizzas now LOL
Richie

Nice lookin pies there Richie!

LIKE!

John
John Thank you I like this dough it rolls out real easy I have even spread it by hand to make pie (not thin) Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Those look great . Love a thin crust pizza . Lucky here we have several great pizza places .
I know that sausage is good !!

Let us know on the reaper pizza . I found the right amount for me , and I use it on alot of stuff . Great flavor .
Rich Thank you Had some of the best Pizza places were I use to live.Will let you know how the CI Pie comes out taste wise.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks Great, except for the Onions.
Drop them & I'll come up there & Grab a piece!!
Like.

Bear

Looks Great, except for the Onions.
Drop them & I'll come up there & Grab a piece!!
Like.

Bear
Brother I know Bears don't like Peppers of any kind but Onions.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky