French Onion Stuffed Pork loin smoked and Hassleback potatoes and stuffed sweet peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yum. I love long sweated caramelized onions. If that was half as good as it looks it had to be stellar.

Thanks Chris for the love and the comment

You and I both , onions are my thing, sweat and fried , what a flavour.
And this dish was so moist, maybe from the 90% cooked bacon and all the glazed onions.

David

Reactions: mr_whipple
Man David just a beautiful meal! Beautiful pics too,magazine worthy. I need to do a few sweet pepper poppers for my brother next time I do jalapeno poppers. He's a zero heat guy.

Thanks Jeff for the comment

It was a very nice meal , and thanks about the pics.
The sweet peppers are very nice , cream cheese , little pulled pork diced small, chives and cheddar. I just had a few more for second round at supper last night.
Mona likes them instead of Jalapeno poppers, and they are good , so I'm ok with the sweet ones ( once in awhile, she can't always win . Or can she )

David

Reactions: jcam222
Hell Yeah!
What a great meal, I'd devour a plateful and be looking for seconds.

Money shots!
One of these should be on the Carousel.
View attachment 693856View attachment 693857View attachment 693858

Thanks John for the Love and the comment

Yes me also. I went in for seconds , and did not leave room for the big Chocolate cake Mona made ( took an hour or so, then went in for cake. :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: )
The loin was very moist And the sweet French Onion soup style onions were great, and lots of them.
The oil rub was very nice , but it seemed to block the smoke ring, but it was a very nice smoke taste and smell/

Very nice of you to say about the pictures

David

This looks great David. I love French Onion soup and Pork so this looks like a great idea!!!
This also took me down a DRK Smoking rabbit hole and OMG you have some amazing posts. My SMF to do list just doubled, lol. Can't wait to retire so I have time to make all these amazing ideas. Very impressive and thanks for all your shares.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
This looks great David. I love French Onion soup and Pork so this looks like a great idea!!!
This also took me down a DRK Smoking rabbit hole and OMG you have some amazing posts. My SMF to do list just doubled, lol. Can't wait to retire so I have time to make all these amazing ideas. Very impressive and thanks for all your shares.

Thanks husky for the comment

It was a very nice smoke/ cook. And I am a big lover of French Onion soup ..... all the onions and cheese , so this was a big hit for sure.

Ha Ha , there is a hole with some good and fun posts, and a couple learning curve posts.
Glad you enjoyed them. As I love to cook and eat. And happy some folks think they are worthy to try for themselves.

As I have enjoyed trying other members posts that they have done .
If you see any posts that catch your eye to try , and I did not explain them well enough , just ask and I will try and help you with any questions .

David

If you see any posts that catch your eye to try , and I did not explain them well enough , just ask and I will try and help you with any questions .
Thanks David!!!!! I'm sure I will but I haven't even figured out how to send or read a PM. Is it "start a new conversation" under the letter icon?

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks David!!!!! I'm sure I will but I haven't even figured out how to send or read a PM. Is it "start a new conversation" under the letter icon?

No problem

Yes if you hover your mouse over say my name and or Avatar at the bottom it will say start a conversation, that is a private PM. and if you wanted to invite say others you would just add their name in the conversations by using the @ key with there name after
like DRKsmoking DRKsmoking and I would be tagged to the same conversation

Hope this made sense.

David

Wow, not sure how I missed this one but good grief that looks absolutely delicious. Nice work !
Thanks WR for the like and the comment

It's all good, I have been missing a lot as of late, life gets in the way of fun sometimes.

It was a very nice meal, and lots of flavours. Can you tell I like onions lol

David

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky