First time beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emsemt

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 14, 2016
Central Valley California
Well did my first beef ribs. The ribs I found were very skimpy on the meat. Took just a little over 3 hrs and 15 minutes. Used almond and kept the smoker at around 260* F. Sauced one rack at 190* and pulled them at 200*. Not bad if I say so. Still need more practice with beef ribs and need to find then with alot more meat on them.

Last edited:
Well did my first beef ribs. The ribs I found were very skimpy on the meat. Took just a little over 3 hrs and 15 minutes. Used almond and kept the smoker at around 260* F. Sauced one rack at 190* and pulled them at 200*. Not bad if I say so. Still need more practice with beef ribs and need to find then with alot more meat on them. [/quote]
Nice Job!![img]https://statich.smokingmeatforums.com/smilies/icon14.gif

Those look Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

The only way I found to get real meaty Beef Ribs is to cut them off myself, when I buy my year's supply of Prime Rib Roasts.

Here's how I do it:

Smoked Beef Prime Rib Dinos (With Extra Meat)  

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky