First shot at Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tailgatingpirate

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Breaking in the new smoker (as far as pork products go) and as well as trying my first pork loin at the same time. The plan so far is to wrap it in bacon, coat it lightly in mustard then putting on a rub i found in a previous post.

any suggestions?

What would be the best way to reheat the pork loin if my timing is off from dinner time?

Depending on how much your timing is off, you might have a better chance of just holding it warm than reheating. Those things are so prone to drying out and reheating just makes it worse.

If you are close to the time, I would wrap it and hold it like a butt or brisket........

Good luck,

What temp are you pulling it at?? I would shoot for 145 to 150*
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky