First Cheese Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I predict the Gouda will take 1st place.

241.png

I forgot 1, Sharp Provolone as well.

Yeah, might have gone overboard for first time, but the parents want some also, so I had to step it up.

Should be ready this weekend. I did try the coly/jack and monterey jack at 2 weeks and it tasted pretty darn good. I'm holding out just a few more days for the 3 week rest. Will keep ya posted and thanks for asking.

Nice job twig! There's no such thing as "too much cheese"!

Heck, that's why they say the best way to improve an Asiago cheese bagel is to put cream cheese on it!

CBussey64, I do not have a char broil smoker, but if you keep the temp round 80* or lower, you'll be fine. Some people use frozen 2 liter bottles to keep temp down. Any higher and the cheese may melt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky