First Butt, Second Fatty! - With Q'View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally Posted by zjaybird  
Jay
smiley.gif
  That's classic right there!

Sweet, thanks! Pulled Pork looks good, too. How on earth did it take 13 hours?
The notoriously dreaded infamous "stall"... I had read about it and pretty much expected it, but you just never can be sure how long it will last. Each chunk of meat will be different I suppose, this one lasted a little over 2 hours before the IT began climbing again!

Squatch-that is some seriously great looking qview right there!!

Never seen a pulled pork sammie with cheese before. I've got some leftover pulled pork in the fridge so I'm gonna give this a try. As for being able to keep leftovers in my fridge-Ma Dutch and me are empty nesters now and don't have the 6'5 walking stomach (youngest son)constantly looking for something to eat and the 3 beagle dogs still haven't figured out how to open the fridge door!

Thanks Dutch!

Cheddar cheese just sounded like a winning combo mixed in and heated up with the pulled pork, and IT WAS GOOD!

BTW, I plan on making up a big batch of your famous Wicked Baked Beans for my first time with my next smoke!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky