Firehouse T-bones, Buck's World Famous Onions, and Baked Parmesan Asparagus

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one amazing looking meal Keith. I'd sure as heck been proud to sit down to a plate of that...and thanks for sharing the onions. That's on the must-do list now.

Robert

That sure is a beautiful looking plate Keith, but like Steve pointed out. The BV sauce is a little pricey. I'll give the better than beef version a go.

Point for sure
Chris

I got this to try. Will report back IMG_20230616_085816708_HDR.jpg

My neighbor makes these' they are the bomb

Everything looks fantastic, Keith! I have done some smoked onions, but not that exact recipe. I will definitely be trying the onion recipe, though ........ they look awesome.

Now that's a fine meal and also some sweet Vidalia onions!

Keith

I was going to ask the same. I can't the B&V up here. And online it is stupid $$
That meal looks amazing!

Killer meal Keith. Great bunch of folks there. Even amazon out of the B&V broth and sauce but I will be making these.

Looks delicious ! I see a panic starting... there's a run on Vidalia onions! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Great looking plate and those onions!!!!!! Yeah gonna have to give that a swing!

Jim

That is one amazing looking meal Keith. I'd sure as heck been proud to sit down to a plate of that...and thanks for sharing the onions. That's on the must-do list now.

Robert

That sure is a beautiful looking plate Keith, but like Steve pointed out. The BV sauce is a little pricey. I'll give the better than beef version a go.

Point for sure
Chris

Scrumptious Keith! Thanks for the how to re: onions, definitely gonna try this.

That onion is one perfect topper, some fine work there Keith. RAY
Thanks Guys! The onions are so awesome...y'all will like them.

Reactions: DougE
I was going to ask the same. I can't the B&V up here. And online it is stupid $$
That meal looks amazing!
I found it here! $7.99 +shipping so have get a few to cover cost.

Reactions: Steve H
I found it here! $7.99 +shipping so have get a few to cover cost.
Excellent! Thanks for the link.

FWIW.....medium size vidalia onions work best....no larger than about 3" in diameter. Large ones just don't seem to work out so good. The medium onions are also about the perfect size portion per person.....

Reactions: DougE
View attachment 668017
Got the call around 2pm today...."Hey, T-bones at the station tonight."

"Cool!"

The guys took care of supper for me tonight. Just posting this so you guys know it is a two-way street. They cook for me, I cook for them. And if you have never had a Buck's World Famous Onion....man you talk about awesome on top of a steak!!!
View attachment 668018
I've made your onions twice both times they were a crowd pleaser! Thanks for the recipe.

• Love
Reactions: indaswamp
Keith while the ones I made with Gravy Magic where good the B&V broth and sauce takes them up a couple notch's. Thanks again buddy! These are going to be a regular.

20230801_164707.jpg

• Love
Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky