Finally Nailed A Steak On The Rec Tec: Oh Baby!! (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That seasoning sounds really good. Do you grind those peppers from dried. Adding to list.

The seasoning is really good, thank you. I do not however grind the peppers for this. All the peppers I had dried got ground into my 14 year old spice mix. These came out of a bottle. The 14 year old mix is a bit to spicy for this rub so decided to leave it out. If I'm feeling like the steak needs to be jazzed up a bit more, I can always sprinkle a little on the steak before eating. that way other folks aren't knocked out by the heat.

Robert

Man those steaks are perfection Robert just how I like them! Glad to see you are enjoying your new grill. I know you have posted it before but I have misplaced where I saved it do you care to post Joe's @xray honey chipotle dressing again?

John

I know you have posted it before but I have misplaced where I saved it do you care to post Joe's @xray honey chipotle dressing again?

Here ya go John.

6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 small garlic cloves, roughly chopped

Mix in blender, food processor, or with an immersion blender until well mixed

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky