Finally Joined

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

carnivalman88

Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hey there guys and gals, I have been referring to this forum for years for tips, hints, recipes  and more so I decided it was time to give back. I live in Tulsa, Ok and until recently didn't even know that is was where Jeff lives, sort of funny since I bought his Rub and Sauce recipes and have been a subscriber to his newsletter for as long as I can remember. I have been smoking food for over 20 years and I am still learning, which is what I love about this hobby. I currently own a Masterbuilt propane smoker ( the tall round one that looks like the Brinkman smoker) that I have had since 90's, a Smoke Hollow 30" Electric smoker (slightly modified) and a Bradley 4 rack digital smoker (hauled away from a guy that could never get it to work) doing jerky on it right now. There are pros and cons to each one but they each serve their own purpose, one day I envision building my own smoker that incorporates the best of all 3 that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like the higher end smokers on the market. I have over the years tried dozens of different methods, gadgets, rubs, sauces, woods and smokers so hopefully as the newest member I can provide some helpful insight, if needed, in appreciation of all the help I have received. Thanks for having me

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a warm, sunny and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.             Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Well glad you finally joined, Looking forward to your input and future build, Share and enjoy the many different things you and the forum are doing. Charlie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky