Enough talking about it...Time to start DOING it! New Smoker from Southern Ohio!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

livewirecs

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Southern Ohio
Finally after years of talking about smoking food I have jumped into the scene with a MES 30" (Analog) and AS I type this I am getting ready to head out and fire up the first round of meat (Country Style Ribs) 

I am excited to learn about the scene and most importantly excited to taste the recipes that are posted here! This forum has been giving great advice and without it I release now how much I would be missing out on!

A big thank you for everything you have done for us "new guys" and I hope to be just as helpful as years go by!

Chris

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a warm and sunny day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky