Emson pressure smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 11, 2013
Anyone ever use one of these emson pressure smokers? Saw it on amazon today as deal of the day for $89.99. I bought that son of gun! Impulse buy I guess.

I Was buying a new leatherman as a gift for a buddy, and a garmin dog training collar for the wonder dog, and I ended up buying this pressure smoker, some claws to pull apart meat, and Maverick ET-733!!!

No idea how all this bbq stuff ended up in the cart.... Lol

I know some people will frown on this emson pressure bbq thingy, but I had to try it. I looked it up online and the amazon price was a good deal and the reviews were good so I couldn't resist! It's $89.99 all day today if anyone else is interested.

Also any feedback on the maverick would be great. I have an igrill that works well, and really didn't need the maverick but again impulse buy I guess.

hbrs, evening.... If you use it and like the product.... hey...... that's all that matters.... let us know how it works..... and the results deserve a thread.....

Dave

Good evening dave,
It'll be arriving in the next week or so (used free shipping from amazon) and I'll use it ASAP! I'm definitely interested in how it performs!

I'll get the results posted as I use it for different meats.

I don't own one but can tell you that was a STEAL considering the $249.99 regular price. I looked into these for fun and the reviews were always good except it being so small. But hey, if it will bang out a big enough Butt to feed 4, it's money well spent.  If I was not Broke, I would jump on that deal as fast as I could type...JJ

Last edited:

I don't own one but can tell you that was a STEAL considering the $249.99 regular price. I looked into these for fun and the reviews were always good except it being so small. But hey, if it will bang out a big enough Butt to feed 4, it's money well spent.  If I was not Broke, I would jump on that deal as fast as I could type...JJ
I know the feelin'... can't afford a free meal - delivered! 
yahoo.gif

Just came to the door yesterday Stan. I'm gonna try something on it tomorrow for dinner. Not sure what yet. It says the maximum is 4 pounds of meat. Might buy a shoulder and cut it in half and do a few rounds. Not sure yet

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky