Duck Parmesan...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow....what can I say Keith? That is an amazing 5-star meal right there. Don't know that I'd make it past the appetizers but somehow I'd force myself to devour a plate of the duck. Simply outstanding!!

Robert

Wow....what can I say Keith? That is an amazing 5-star meal right there. Don't know that I'd make it past the appetizers but somehow I'd force myself to devour a plate of the duck. Simply outstanding!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! Now you see why I rarely buy beef! So much game meat in the freezers. I sure hope no one is intimidated by my posts...I go the extra mile for exceptional flavor. The life of a super taster....but man, when it all comes together smoothly in one meal, it is indescribably good! I always tell people-chew carefully. Even though I've checked the meat, watch for pellets.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky