Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce - Made in a Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davscott1

Original poster
Sep 9, 2023
Austin, TX
I like trying new things in my smoker. Here is recipe for a truly decadent dessert: Dark chocolate bread pudding with salted caramel. It is as good as it sounds. HINT: Follow the directions. The first time I made this dessert the bread cubes were too big and I didn't let them soak in chocolate long enough. The resulting bread pudding tasted great, but there were areas where the bread was still white inside. Cut them small and let them soak to avoid this.

https://austin-eats.com/dark-chocolate-bread-pudding-with-salted-caramel-sauce/

chocolate-bread-pudding.jpg

Reactions: JLeonard
WOW, very nice!
I think Bread Pudding is my favorite dessert. Never tried Chocolate though.
Also, welcome to the forum.

WOW, very nice!
I think Bread Pudding is my favorite dessert. Never tried Chocolate though.
Also, welcome to the forum.
The problem with that dessert is the salted caramel. My grandkids almost ate it all with spoons while I was cutting up the bread pudding. It was like the bread pudding was just something to go with the salted caramel.

Reactions: 02ebz06
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky