DAD'S DAY SALE "EXTENDED!!" - 20% OFF!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You too Bro! Here's hoping your crew does something nice for their hard working dad...JJ

Great timing for the sale! I was thinking about ordering additional probes for my Maverick ET 732 that I ordered from Todd before. Because of the discount I order another Maverick ET 732. 

Great Sale!

Ed

I've been so slammed, that I didn't get a new ad together for the rest of June

How about we extend the Dad's Day Sale until Sunday, June 23rd?

DAD'S DAY SALE EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 23rd!!!

20% OFF EVERYTHING ON MY WEBSITE

http://www.amazenproducts.com

Use Coupon Code = SMFDAD1

Nevermind... got the wife to make the order for me at home! Got me an ET-732, the package #3, and 4 lbs of pitmasters coming my way.

Last edited:
Another happy customer here. I got a knock knock on the front door today and to my surprise was my full order. There was a small hicup in the order but just as everyone else has said Todd is top notch and is taking care of it. I am looking forward to trying out the new AMNPS I got along with my first thermo (Maverick ET-732). Anyway just wanted to give another shout out to Todd and his products/awesome customer service! 
points.gif
thumb1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky