Couple of rib eyes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Well. The idea was to grill them. But it was pretty windy and snowing a bit. So they got the CI treatment. Cooked to 135 IT.
Simple salt and pepper. Along with a medley of asparagus, potatoes, and onion. Came out great!

IMG_20240213_182332389.jpg

Looks great Steve. It's been awhile since I've had a steak. I may just grab some sale T bones today.

Looks fantastic Steve. The wife and I have been jones'in for a good steak, but the quality of the meat around here has been terrible lately.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Wife doesn't tolerate red meat like this very well, but doesn't mean I can't give it a go! Looks great! :)

Beautiful job Steve, a well balanced meal on that plate! I've kind of abandoned the CI skillet ever since the sous vide came out, all I ever seem to used it for is searing anymore. RAY

Comfort food for me right there!! Nice Job Steve!! Love a Cast Iron Skillet Steak!!

Good looking plate Steve, but........need to see the money shot, slice the steak. Anyway, I'd be on that like a cheap suit

Looks fantastic, Haven't done a CI steak in awhile.
Thanks!

Looks great Steve. It's been awhile since I've had a steak. I may just grab some sale T bones today.
Thanks Jeff!

Looks fantastic Steve. The wife and I have been jones'in for a good steak, but the quality of the meat around here has been terrible lately.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! What's killing me is the $$

looks good Steve
Thanks Jim!

Good looking steak! Between your CI and 6GRILLZNTN 6GRILLZNTN doing his in the ninja Y'all got me wanting steaks!

Jim
Thanks Jim!

Wife doesn't tolerate red meat like this very well, but doesn't mean I can't give it a go! Looks great! :)
Thank you!

Beautiful job Steve, a well balanced meal on that plate! I've kind of abandoned the CI skillet ever since the sous vide came out, all I ever seem to used it for is searing anymore. RAY
Thanks Ray!

Hard not to love a good ribeye, looks inviting Steve!
Thank you!

Mmmmm....no shame on that plate. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do....Looks great!
Thanks Keith!

Tasty Steve, Tasty

So was this on the snow blower grill in the garage , no wait you said on the CI :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:

David
Lol! Thanks David!

Comfort food for me right there!! Nice Job Steve!! Love a Cast Iron Skillet Steak!!
Thank you!

Nice job on those steaks!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Dang! CI steak is timeless and delicious. Nice work there Steve.
Thank you!

Good looking plate Steve, but........need to see the money shot, slice the steak. Anyway, I'd be on that like a cheap suit
Thanks!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky