Couple butts for dinner this week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldenred

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 19, 2014
Decided to do up a couple boston butts for dinners this week. Went on at 6 last night and finished up around noon. Got just enough cayenne pepper in it for a slight kick on the back end. These things are mouth watering and dripping with ooey goodness. They are being packed in some towels in a cooler until dinner tonight to rest. Taking the kids out for some whiting tomorrow, they may get brined and smoked too.

CECD190A-D562-4B8D-AD0A-8A4BB3B1BB4A.jpeg
3B9711BB-43C9-46A4-A956-98B25AEDD720.jpeg
F8F34557-4657-4C79-BAD1-464673CAF96C.jpeg

Those butt’s look great! 👍
Just pulled a package out of the freezer for tonight’s dinner but after seeing yours I might have to look at doing some fresh butt’s in the near future.

By the title, I thought that some of our BUTTS were being invited to dinner....Looks great though!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky