Confused About Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Almost two years ago, beef prices sky rocketed. My parents raise a couple of beef and they use to buy calves at under $0.50/lb but the newest were $1.29. That's for odd breed that nobody wants. Angus, herford, and the other standard breeds are well over $2/lb. Meat prices have reflected this change. If I had to buy it, I'd never eat beef at these prices.

Just a tip for meat shopping.

I can't say if the stores where you live do this or not ,But it's worth a look.

Most if not all of the grocery stores here ( excluding sams wal mart and costco ) run weekly sales ads on line.

google the stores name and the location you shop at and see. They send them out weekly via e mail.

You just have to sign up for this service.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky