• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken Drumstick Lollipops with Q View!

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 3, 2011
Them do look good. great job and good presentation
first.gif

Mar 1, 2013
Oh man that looks tasty. I just bought my first side by side smoker and am going to try doing this while smoking a rabbit. Just for fun!

nedtorious

Smoke Blower
Nov 30, 2012
Oh man that looks tasty. I just bought my first side by side smoker and am going to try doing this while smoking a rabbit. Just for fun!
Good luck! Let me know how it goes, and you have to post some pics of that rabbit too!

stevek142

Mar 24, 2016
How did you get rid of the pin bone. Judges hit that and it's DQ time. Did you take them out?

nedtorious

Smoke Blower
Nov 30, 2012
I took a knife, and wedged it under the head of the pin bone, from the top side. Then I used a pair of needle nose plyers to carefully pull it out. If you break it, it's almost impossible to get all of it out!

I did my first contest this weekend, but I did not use this method, I did thighs! :grilling_smilie:

Thanks for looking!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
Clicky