Chicken Barbecue Lollipops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Disco another successful cook. Your Rockies make our Green Mts. look like ant hills. Are you cooking in an enclosed shed?

Chris

Edit: I forgot, I like the knuckle look. Gives you something to help prevent the chicken from slipping through your fingers.

Disco another successful cook. Your Rockies make our Green Mts. look like ant hills. Are you cooking in an enclosed shed?

Chris

Edit: I forgot, I like the knuckle look. Gives you something to help prevent the chicken from slipping through your fingers.
It is a roof with two walls.
DSC00944.JPG

We love it here in the mountains but I've heard it is beautiful in your neck of the woods!

Thanks for the vote on the bone!

Awesome drumsticks! I vote for the knuckle on. I bought a bag of leg quarters once and one of the legs still had a foot on it! :eek: It ruined my daughter for life on drumsticks!

Mike

I would walk all the way there for a bite of those lollipops! Yes. Knuckle on.

I LOVE your Gazebo cook shack Disco. I have something very similar in construction in my back yard.

Awesome drumsticks! I vote for the knuckle on. I bought a bag of leg quarters once and one of the legs still had a foot on it! :eek: It ruined my daughter for life on drumsticks!

Mike
Thanks, Mike! Take your daughter to a Chinese Dim Sum and let her taste chicken feet. They are quite nice if chewy!

I would walk all the way there for a bite of those lollipops! Yes. Knuckle on.

I LOVE your Gazebo cook shack Disco. I have something very similar in construction in my back yard.
Thanks! If I don't have some kind of cover my equipment would get snowed it!

Those look great, disco! I’m going to have to make some of them up and smoke a breast for the wife.
Thanks! The missus doesn't like drumsticks? These bite right off the bone and don't have the ligaments to pull off.

"Of course, She Who Must Be Obeyed preferred the dry Mexican version but fortunately liked both so I will be able to
Homer-and-Marge-barbecue.jpg
alternate".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky