Cheers from Buenos Aires, Argentina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PEU

Original poster
Oct 6, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi Guys, I'm new to the smoking game, been reading a lot but decided it was about time to introduce myself to the forums.
I'm a fulltime knifemaker based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Came here to learn about how to make a small smoker, since I live in the top floor of an apartment and the balcony is not that big, besides I need to get the unit when finished using a small elevator.
I'm decided to build a backwoods style smoker, will start a thread when I start working with the model in CAD. I choosed this design because its whiting my abilities and fabrication posibilities.

Pablo

Good to have ya.. so many talented builders here. Huge amount of material to sift through. Best of luck!
Johnny B.

giphy (2).gif

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from another hot and humid day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Hi there and welcome!

:eek: Peppers and hot sauce in Argentina!?!?!?! My understanding is that black pepper/capsicum is about as spicy hot as many people can handle there an Argentina :)

:eek: Peppers and hot sauce in Argentina!?!?!?! My understanding is that black pepper/capsicum is about as spicy hot as many people can handle there an Argentina :)

Yup! not that common here to find chileheads I agree, but we are growing in quantity!

I can't source fresh habaneros, best we can easily find are Rocotos/Locotos they make you sweat! so for my spicy chimichurri, I call it Culo Loco, I add some top of the shelf fire from imported bottles :D

Pablo

Welcome Pablo,You need to hook up with Ahumadora "Gaucho De Los Fumadores".He is a smoker builder and in Argentina also.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky