Canyon lake smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If that happens the next closest one is in Carlsbad. Let me know if you need something and maybe we can do a meet in Temecula one day for lunch and I can get it to you. I am going to be going to Carlsbad in the next couple of weeks and will be in Corona at the Navy Base tomorrow - send me a PM if you need something

I just went by BBQ Galore today in Corona and they are relocating to Rancho Cucamonga - found a place in Temecula that has some wood although a little pricey - he had Cherry - Alder- Pecan - Apple and a couple of others that I cant remember- It it Bulls BBQ just off the 15 at 27230 Madison Ave Temecula

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky