Can't post photos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 24, 2011
Rocket City (Huntsville) AL
I don't know what the deal is lately, but I've not been able to post photos in the threads I try to answer.  It makes posting not so fun when two or three guys tell you it's worthless without photos.   I've tried to post photos but a "just a moment" message displays...FOREVER. 
devil.gif

When it does that I just give up and leave.  Maybe that's the point! 
help.gif

Last edited:
Sorry Bama BBQ I am having the same problem probaly cuz i am a computer tard, I cant even post the stupid smiley faces, sad day in smokerville:th_nopicsye3 all my pics and smiley faces come up :biggrin::drool:sausage:Thumbs Down ?, maybe dumber than i thought, when I put the smileys on my thread it comes up computer language, but shows up smiley face, back to the test sight Goodluck Rick

Last edited:
It is frustrating for sure, I just checked out your pictures, if all my pictures looked like that I would be mad to, was that smoked pizza and smoked pork in a mirepoix steam bath. I will have to look up those thread's, this site is awesome.:drool

So...no help on posting photos? ...from any one?!?!
Yea there is a problem posting pics but they will still post.   After you click to upload the photo go ahead and click "submit" also even before it actually uploads.  There will be a slight delay but they will post. 

The problem I had was that it would take only one pic per post. Try two, and you get that message.

Did you not get the Memo about the installation of the new comode diode? Its to keep all the "stuff" off the boards. It was originally supposed to keep just the rednecks out, but then was expanded to cover the great Northwest also.

th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Bama it has happened to me too.  Not having any issues today.  But there are some days that makes ya want to scream.

Don't know if Huddler is doing updates again or not.

Any better today?

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky