Burger Buns and Cheese Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muhkuhmuh

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 26, 2017
Near Hamburg Germany

IMG_2858.JPG
IMG_2859.JPG
IMG_2862.JPG
IMG_2868.JPG
IMG_2871.JPG
IMG_2873.JPG
IMG_2877.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG
IMG_2880.JPG
IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG
IMG_2894.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2905.JPG
IMG_2908.JPG
IMG_2909.JPG
IMG_2911.JPG
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2914.JPG
IMG_2916.JPG
IMG_2919.JPG
IMG_2924.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG
IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG
IMG_2949.JPG
IMG_2950.JPG
IMG_2951.JPG
IMG_2952.JPG
IMG_2954.JPG

Man that looks good . Is it me , or is that a pork patty ?
Did you hand forge the skillet too ?

All your posts look fantastic .

It looks like he ground his own burger meat. I'm not to sure they sell hamburger like we have . When I was there burger wasn't real popular in all the stores.

Buns really look nice.
Are you sure you didn't have a mom there to help? haha

Was für eine Kamera hast du? Kann ich du sagen?

klar,

die Fotos sind vermutlich mit einer 7D und kit linse gemacht. Ich glaube ich hatte auch einen Studioblitz der die Fotos von vorne angeleuchtet hat oder etwas schräg von der Seite. Im Moment fotografiere ich mit einer alten 5d mark 2. Ich probiere zurzeit auch mehr mit "anständigem" Umgebungslicht zu fotografieren damit ich den ollen Blitz nicht aufbauen muss. Klappt aber nicht immer

Reactions: Rings Я Us
klar,

die Fotos sind vermutlich mit einer 7D und kit linse gemacht. Ich glaube ich hatte auch einen Studioblitz der die Fotos von vorne angeleuchtet hat oder etwas schräg von der Seite. Im Moment fotografiere ich mit einer alten 5d mark 2. Ich probiere zurzeit auch mehr mit "anständigem" Umgebungslicht zu fotografieren damit ich den ollen Blitz nicht aufbauen muss. Klappt aber nicht immer
Thats what I was thinking . Makes sense .

Reactions: Rings Я Us
I actually understood most of that. High school German fifty years ago ...

The photos are indeed spectacular, as are the buns and burgers. My German ancestors always knew what to do with fleisch.

My new son-in-law is a professional photographer and uses the Canon 5D II. He too makes marvelous bilder.

Reactions: muhkuhmuh
I actually understood most of that. High school German fifty years ago ...

The photos are indeed spectacular, as are the buns and burgers. My German ancestors always knew what to do with fleisch.

My new son-in-law is a professional photographer and uses the Canon 5D II. He too makes marvelous bilder.

I had a good friend in Germany that worked at one of the factories where they made lenses for Leitz cameras there in Wetzlar Germany.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky