Boneless pork loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well I pull my loins out at 137 & after a 30 min. rest they are hitting 145.

Perfect for us, but everyone has their own tastes.

Al

Morning griz. What's overcooked for one person is just right for another. As long as you and your wife like loin cooked to that IT then its perfectly cooked.

Miss Linda and I prefer it cooked to about 142, but when it comes to beef our tastes differ from the norm. Most seem to love it medium rare but we like it medium. Nobody's right, nobody's wrong. It's all personal preference.

Gary
Well I pull my loins out at 137 & after a 30 min. rest they are hitting 145.

Perfect for us, but everyone has their own tastes.

Al
Griz, Gary and Al put it perfectly... To each their own.

Last edited:
Here is my point,I was online last night posting up dinner -- fish, then a guy posted this,... read post number 2, did i steer the guy wrong ??? 

I like pork at 145, wife wont touch it, sometimes I eat the middle, she eats the ends ,,, guess this stems from all wild game i brought home for 35 years .. she has been always scared of Trichinosis ... so, we normally do 150, guess it will rise 4 - 5 more and at this temp, there is shades of pink, and meat is almost like it wet,, real juicy 

Here is my point,I was online last night posting up dinner -- fish, then a guy posted this,... read post number 2, did i steer the guy wrong ??? 
I like pork at 145, wife wont touch it, sometimes I eat the middle, she eats the ends ,,, guess this stems from all wild game i brought home for 35 years .. she has been always scared of Trichinosis ... so, we normally do 150, guess it will rise 4 - 5 more and at this temp, there is shades of pink, and meat is almost like it wet,, real juicy 
Look like your thread has been edited by a Moderator.

What thread is that chili ???

this is not my thread, but it looks like you trying to make it yours 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky